It is the policy of Mordialloc College Council that the prescribed school uniform be worn by all students.
Please refer to our uniform policy on our school policies page for our recent uniform updates.
Students who come to school not wearing the correct school uniform must bring a note from parents/caregiver and present this to their Year Level Coordinator before school. A Uniform Pass may then be issued for the day or for a short period of time. Problems with any item of uniform should be discussed with the Assistant Principal, Year Level Coordinator or Student Wellbeing Coordinator.
- The uniform is to be worn at school and while travelling to and from school.
- Jewellery is not permitted at school, apart from a wrist watch and one plain stud or sleeper for students with pierced ears. Other forms of visible body piercing are not permitted.
- Make up and nail polish must not be worn.
- Full school uniform is to be worn on all excursions and to all sporting venues, unless there are specific instructions otherwise from the teacher in charge.
- Skivvies are not part of the school uniform. A plain white T-shirt or singlet may be worn under the shirt during Terms 2 and 3.
- Black leather lace-up school shoes for both boys and girls are the only official footwear permitted as per Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines. T-bars are not permitted.
- Thongs are not permitted at school under any circumstances.
- Non-natural hair colours (e.g. green, pink or purple rinses) and/or extreme hair styles (e.g. spikes or mohawks) are not permitted.
- Students must change into sports uniform for PE and sport. A note must be brought to the PE or Sports Teacher if the student does not have his/her uniform.
- Students who represent the College in any interschool sport, including athletics, swimming, cross country or team sports, are required to wear the complete PE uniform.
- As part of the School Council SunSmart policy, the school black bucket hat or black peaked cap must be worn when participating in outside activities during Terms 1 and 4.
- The official Mordialloc College school bag is compulsory and is available from our uniform suppliers.
Dobson’s — shop on site – currently located in the front building accessible from the car park. Phone 9580 2049.
Uniform may be purchased on line using the following link:
Dobsons School Uniform Supplier
1st Sat of the month (term 1 & 4) 9.00am- 12.00pm
Please contact Melanie at the Uniform Shop on 9580 2049 during opening hours or email email@example.com