Please refer to our uniform policy on our school policies page for our recent uniform updates.
Students who come to school not wearing the correct school uniform must bring a note from parents/caregiver and present this to their Year Level Coordinator before school. A Uniform Pass may then be issued for the day or for a short period of time. Problems with any item of uniform should be discussed with the Assistant Principal, Year Level Coordinator or Student Wellbeing Coordinator.
- The uniform is to be worn at school and while travelling to and from school.
- Jewellery is not permitted at school, apart from a wrist watch and one plain stud or sleeper for students with pierced ears. Other forms of visible body piercing are not permitted.
- Make up and nail polish must not be worn.
- Full school uniform is to be worn on all excursions and to all sporting venues, unless there are specific instructions otherwise from the teacher in charge.
- Skivvies are not part of the school uniform. A plain white T-shirt or singlet may be worn under the shirt during Terms 2 and 3.
- Black leather lace-up school shoes for both boys and girls are the only official footwear permitted as per Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines. T-bars are not permitted.
- Thongs are not permitted at school under any circumstances.
- Non-natural hair colours (e.g. green, pink or purple rinses) and/or extreme hair styles (e.g. spikes or mohawks) are not permitted.
- Students must change into sports uniform for PE and sport. A note must be brought to the PE or Sports Teacher if the student does not have his/her uniform.
- Students who represent the College in any interschool sport, including athletics, swimming, cross country or team sports, are required to wear the complete PE uniform.
- As part of the School Council SunSmart policy, the school black bucket hat or black peaked cap must be worn when participating in outside activities during Terms 1 and 4.
- The official Mordialloc College school bag is compulsory and is available from our uniform suppliers.
Dobson’s — shop on site – currently located in the front building accessible from the car park. Phone 9580 2049.
Uniform may be purchased on line using the following link:
Dobsons School Uniform Supplier
Extended opening hours for January 2023
Wednesday – 18/1/23 12.00PM – 4.00PM
Thursday – 19/1/23 12.00PM – 4.00PM
Friday – 20/1/23 12.00PM – 4.00PM
Wednesday – 25/1/23 12.00PM – 4.00PM
Thursday – 26/1/23 CLOSED
Australia Day – Friday 27/1/23 12.00PM – 4.00PM
Saturday – 28/1/23 9.00AM – 12.00PM
Monday – 30/1/23 12.00PM – 4.00PM
Tuesday – 31/1/23 8.00AM – 11.30AM
Year 7 & 12 return
Wednesday 1/2/22 8.00AM – 11.30AM
All other year levels return
Thursday – 2/2/22 1.00PM – 4.00PM
NORMAL TRADING HOURS
1st Sat of the month (term 1 & 4) 9.00am- 12.00pm
Please contact Melanie at the Uniform Shop on 9580 2049 during opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org