The College is set in expansive and idyllic grounds and gardens.
Many areas of the College have undergone significant redevelopment providing outstanding resources to the College community.
These facilities include:
- refurbished adaptable Year 7 and 8 learning spaces
- student wellbeing and international student facilities
- the ICT/multimedia rich student resource hub
- a technology-rich Discovery Centre for Science
- a new Performing Arts building
- a new PE/Sports Stadium and Physiology lab
There is also a senior study centre providing a dedicated area for VCE students.
This is a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art fully equipped Science building housing four technology-rich laboratories. Students from year 7 to 12 access the Centre to undertake a range of Science-related programs.
Students entering Year 7 – 12 are expected to bring their own device.
Students should also be familiar with and adhere to the College’s Digital Technologies Policy (Internet, Social Media and Digital Devices).
Please contact the Director of eLearning, Mr Justin Wischusen, for further information.
Digital projectors and/or flat-screen TV displays are available for use in every classroom across the College.