The College is set in expansive and idyllic grounds and gardens.
Many areas of the College have undergone significant redevelopment providing outstanding resources to the College community.
These facilities include:
- refurbished adaptable Year 7 and 8 learning spaces
- student wellbeing and international student facilities
- the ICT/multimedia rich student resource hub
- a technology-rich Discovery Centre for Science
- a new Performing Arts building
- a Gymnasium to be constructed in 2017
There is also a senior study centre providing a dedicated area for VCE students.
This is a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art fully equipped Science building housing four technology-rich laboratories. Students from year 7 to 12 access the Centre to undertake a range of Science-related programs.
Students entering Year 7 will be required to have their own iPad. They will use them as they move through the Middle School.
Students in Years 10, 11 & 12 are expected to bring their own device.
Students should also be familiar with and adhere to the College’s PC/Internet Policy.
Please contact the Director of eLearning, Mr Justin Wischusen, for further information.
Digital projectors and/or flat-screen TV displays are available for use in every classroom across the College.