Work to the best of your ability. Pursue excellence, try hard and constantly seek to improve
Be true to yourself by doing what is right. Be honest and trustworthy.
Treat everyone with equal consideration. Be accepting of others and their differences.
Be accountable for your actions. Contribute positively to the school and wider community.
The learning community at Mordialloc College share high expectations. We expect the following from our students:
- On task, engaged in classroom activities and intrinsically motivated
- Demonstrating respect to their peers/teachers/property/community
- Understand and address the criteria for all assessed work
- Demonstrate pride in their school e.g. to class on time, with correct equipment, in correct uniform and worn correctly, speak positively of their school, participate in school events
- Demonstrate good manners and polite conversation in and out of the classroom
- Complete work on time and to a high standard (their personal best)
- Ensure that all contributions to discussions in class are listened to and accorded respect
- Treat others as they would like to be treated, with consideration and respect
- Are able to get along with other people, work together