Students who come to school not wearing the correct school uniform must bring a note from parents/caregiver and present this to their Year Level Coordinator before school. A Uniform Pass may then be issued for the day or for a short period of time. Problems with any item of uniform should be discussed with the Assistant Principal, Year Level Coordinator or Student Wellbeing Coordinator.
- The uniform is to be worn at school and while travelling to and from school.
- Jewellery is not permitted at school, apart from a wrist watch and one plain stud or sleeper for students with pierced ears. Other forms of visible body piercing are not permitted.
- Make up and nail polish must not be worn.
- Full school uniform is to be worn on all excursions and to all sporting venues, unless there are specific instructions otherwise from the teacher in charge.
- Skivvies are not part of the school uniform. A plain white T-shirt or singlet may be worn under the shirt during Terms 2 and 3.
- Black leather lace-up school shoes for both boys and girls are the only official footwear permitted as per Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines. T-bars are not permitted.
- Thongs are not permitted at school under any circumstances.
- Non-natural hair colours (e.g. green, pink or purple rinses) and/or extreme hair styles (e.g. spikes or mohawks) are not permitted.
- Students must change into sports uniform for PE and sport. A note must be brought to the PE or Sports Teacher if the student does not have his/her uniform.
- Students who represent the College in any interschool sport, including athletics, swimming, cross country or team sports, are required to wear the complete PE uniform.
- As part of the School Council SunSmart policy, the school navy blue bucket hat or navy peaked cap must be worn when participating in outside activities during Terms 1 and 4.
- The official Mordialloc College school bag is compulsory and is available from our uniform suppliers.
Dobson’s — shop on site – currently located in the front building accessible from the car park. Phone 9587 0738.
Uniform may be purchased on line using the following link:
Dobsons School Uniform Supplier
Dobsons have a new and improved website for ordering and information, with ‘Click and Collect’ now available
We highly recommend 2017 Year 7 students to book a personal fitting appointment to purchase their school uniform. Outside of trading hours at a mutually convenient time, an exclusive fitting with no queues.
Please contact Melanie at the Uniform Shop on 9587 0738 during opening hours or email email@example.com
NORMAL TRADING HOURS
Monday 8.30 am – 11.30 am
Wednesday 12.30 pm – 4.00 pm
Additional Hours for Uniform Shop